Q. Do SUPA SUNDAYS sunglasses provide 100? UV protection?
A. Yes. All SUPA SUNDAYS sunglasses are rated UV400, provide 100% UV protection and comply with Australian Standard AS/NZS 1067:2003.
Q. Do you ship Australia Wide?
A. Yes and we offer free shipping within Australia!
Q. Do you ship overseas?
A. Yes, we offer free shipping worldwide.
Q. What happens if the sunglasses don’t suit me?
A. If the sunglasses don’t suit you or if you are unsure about the style then you can exchange them for another pair of sunglasses of equal value. Please see our Exchange policy for more details.
Q. What happens if the sunglasses I bought are faulty?
A. SUPA SUNDAYS will handle all faulty goods returned in accordance with the following policy and procedure:
- SUPA SUNDAYS will accept returned faulty goods for exchange from a customer only in the instance where the fault or damage is a manufacturing or design fault. Goods will not be accepted for return or exchange where the fault or damage is the result of the customer.
- All faulty goods returned will be the subject of a product exchange.
- Where faulty goods returned cannot be exchanged, a credit will be issued to the value of the returned goods.
- Where the goods returned are in fact faulty or damaged by way of a manufacturing or design fault then Supa Sundays will reimburse freight costs incurred by the customer in returning the faulty goods to Supa Sundays.
- All faulty goods must be returned to Supa Sundays before an exchange or credit will be processed.
Q. Can SUPA SUNDAYS sunglasses be used as Optical frames?
A. Yes. Our lenses are interchangeable, which means you can insert your lenses to suit your personal needs.
Q. Is Kate Moss an Interplanetary Goddess?
A. Yes. She is.